On with the designer wellies, and get set to explore our world of big screens for festivals.
We met with the client to visit and design their event space. The venue chosen had a low ceiling height of 2.4m, which meant a creative AV solution was required. We came up with a solution of designing and building a scaled down version of their existing set package and to assist with sight line issues included two 50” relay plasma screens, to ensure all delegates could view the content.
We provided the following services;
- 8m x 2.3m high seamless set, uplit using LED battens in corporate blue;
- 8m x 2m deep stage at 15cm high, with charcoal grey carpet;
- A reduced rear projection screen area to accommodate space;
- HD Panasonic 6K Ansi Lumen Projector;
- 50” Plasma display relay screens;
- 42” Plasma comfort monitor;
- Wireless uplighters to add ambience and corporate branding;
- 6 Speaker PA System with onstage fold back.
Our approach to events mean that the client is put at ease knowing that our ‘can do’ attitude allows them to concentrate on presenting. We understand that the presentation directly effects the outcome of sales generated throughout their presentation. We ensure that all audio visual systems are tested before the event goes live during the dedicated rehearsal time.